It’s Amazon Prime Day! Prime day is a two-day sale that is one of the internet’s largest sales of the year. You have to be a prime member to participate, but if you’re not, scroll down to my last post to find a link for a free trial.
I’ve been browsing the sales this morning and here are a few of my favorite things:
- Adorable ceramic food storage bowls. Eco-friendly and cute!
- This Stone & Beam striped throw pillow. I’m sewing some new throw pillows for our living room later this week and getting lots of inspiration from this guy.
- These wooden handled silicone spatulas.
- I’m in love with this Rivet fringed throw — even though it’s the middle of summer! I love the home decor items from Rivet. The quality is great and the price is so reasonable–especially with this sale!
- Floral thank you notes. I love a good handwritten note–it’s such a nice touch.
- Seriously considering getting these Stone & Beam concrete lamps for our bedroom… I love that they have soft lines and are still masculine with the concrete element.
- This just-launched candle line’s lavender scented candle.
- More Rivet love: This hanging planter.
- This enameled cast iron dutch oven. I have one almost just like this and love using it because it’s both oven and stovetop safe, so it’s a really versatile kitchen tool.
- I’m about to order these wooden spoons (that match the spatulas above) for a gift, and will probably end up ordering some for myself as well.
- I love the minimalist side table trend because it keeps things from looking too bulky. This side table is perfect to add texture without adding too much bulk.
- These mixing bowls that double as serving bowls. Less clean up is always a good idea, IMO.
- More Stone & Beam, but this time, in this vase!
- This is an incredible price for an Instant Pot. We love ours because it’s perfect for quick recipes and one-pot meals.
- Lastly, this Rivet planter with a stand–I’m thinking about this for our dining room.
Enjoy the sale!