These are a few of my favorite things from around Nashville and the internet this week! July 15th and 16th are Amazon Prime Days, which means that Amazon is rolling out some of their best sales and deals of the year. Here are some of my favorite things from Amazon and elsewhere:
- Prime Day is next week! July 15-16, if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you’ll have access to their biggest site-wide sale of the year. If you’ve been thinking about joining, now is the best time to do it. I don’t know what we would do if we couldn’t order Hank a dog bed and have it delivered in the same day after he ate his old one… needless to say, we LOVE Amazon. Use this link to get a free trial of Amazon Prime, and if you love it as much as I do, you’ll be able to continue your subscription for $5.99 a month–almost 50% off the regular monthly price!
- This cast iron cookware set – if you learn how to use and care for it well, cast iron adds a lot of flavor to your cooking. We have one for savory stuff and one for baking, because I’m extra when it comes to kitchen tools.
- International Market’s Pad Thai (see above photo of me in love–spent a lot of time here while I was in college!)
- This adorable art print from Rylee and Cru. I think this is intended for a nursery, but I just bought it for our living room because I love it. They have adorable mama and baby stuff, and they’re having a HUGE sale on bedding and clothing!
- This cute hoodie (I know it’s July, but how comfy does this look?)
- Doesn’t this grilled salad look delicious? Perfect for a cookout!
- I’m really loving outdoor spaces right now. Maybe it’s because it’s summer, but benches like this one make me want to decorate our patio and front porch with all tropical boho decor.
- And speaking of being outdoors… how about this adorable bike with a basket on the front?
- Last year I bought these as gifts for my bridesmaids, and loved them so much I bought a couple for myself as well! They keep wine and cocktails nice and cool on the beach or at the lake.
- And to end with dessert, fresh peach sorbet, because peach season is almost over and I think it’s necessary to eat all things peach while they’re in season. Order or find a location in Nashville to buy my favorite peaches in the world here.
That’s all for this week! Thanks for reading!