Hello friends! It’s Friday, and time for another round of Friday Favorites! With Easter coming up, I thought it’d be fun to do an Easter Basket Friday Favorites–all little gifts and treats in happy Spring colors.
- This happy little pink abstract face mug (and it’s on sale!)
- Vintage brass bunnies (I’m sorry, but this is about as close as I get to literal Easter decor. ) I have this exact one out right now that I found at a flea market in AL last month. I’m a big fan of decor that doesn’t blatantly say “EASTER” in pastels–that’s a little too literal for me.
- A pretty mint green candle
- A vintage-style Jadeite cake stand
- Mimosa sugar cubes – just drop one in a glass of bubbly and voila–instant Easter mimosa!
- A tulip-based skincare set with a pretty Delft-inspired headband.
- A fun bath bomb that smells like Anthropologie (because it’s not quite too warm out for baths yet)