Thank you all so much for your kind words and comments on social media about my last post about our living room! I’m loving finishing projects in our house, and I love having projects to look forward to, but it’s also such a good feeling to be able to sit down in a room that feels “done”… until I redecorate for fall. Which I also LOVE.
Speaking of fall, I’m the girl who loves warm weather and sunshine all day, so fall is bittersweet for me. I like the cooler weather and let’s be honest, the clothing is wayyyyy comfier, cozier, and cuter than summer clothing. But I also hate the idea that winter is around the corner. Gray, cold, sad, winter. My therapist asked me to think of one good thing about winter because I hate it so much. I couldn’t think of one nice thing after the holidays. Not one. But I can get very excited about fall. Next week we’re heading to Bend, OR and Seattle, WA for an outdoorsy vacation, and I’m really hoping the leaves will be a rainbow of oranges and reds and yellows while we’re there. In Nashville, it’s still green and brown.
I’ve been holding out, but since fall officially starts on Monday, I think it’s time to let my basic bitch out and really dive into fall 110%. So this week’s Friday Favorites is all things fall!
- I’ll just leave this here…
- If y’all have been keeping up with my Instagram stories, you may remember me asking for recommendations for essential oils. I got some, and now I’m drooling over this amazing stone diffuser!
- I love the entire Sarah Sherman Samuel x Lulu and Georgia rug collection, but this one is my favorite.
- Doesn’t this Pendleton blanket make you want to have an autumn picnic a la Kiel James Patrick?
- This dried flower fall wreath from Afloral.
- They’re out of my size, which is sad, but I love this gold leopard inspired print sweater from Madewell.
- Cheekwood is having their annual Harvest with mums, a house made of pumpkins, and a Halloween dog parade!
- Speaking of which… what do we think about this costume for Hank?
- I’m not into signs or pillows with catchy phrases on them, but give me all the faux pumpkins.
- If you’re looking for a pumpkin patch around Nashville, check out Gentry’s Farm. It’s a working farm that’s been owned by the same family for 165 years, and their fall activities and pumpkin patch can’t be beat!
Have a great weekend!