It’s been a couple weeks due to 1) vacation and 2) not having my life together enough to post a blog post, but I’M BACK. It’s time for my weekly roundup of some of my favorite things from around the internet and Nashville–enjoy!
- In case you missed it, I posted this Sourdough Strawberry Shortcake recipe – if you decide to make it, send me photos and tell me what you think!
- I’m really loving vases right now as I’m finishing up our dining room and living room, and this one is adorable for a kind of southwestern boho vibe.
- And on a similar boho vibe… I’ve been loving rattan hanging egg chairs and swings lately! This one has a stand that’s not an ugly black metal one, so I think it would make for a much prettier addition to a living room or sitting area. Maybe a covered porch?
- This adorable stenciled jute rug DIY from A Beautiful Mess.
- I love this cloche – can you tell I’m just putting in the finishing touches on a couple rooms?
- For those of you who missed it in Instagram stories (and I promise I’ll shut up about this… but probably not) my blood work came back from my FNP and she suggested I cut out gluten. Y’all know how much I love baking, so this was/is a tough one. But products like Enjoy Life Brand Mini Chocolate Chips make baking with a dairy allergy and a gluten intolerance a lot easier. I’ve been using Thrive Market to order items at a discount that can be hard to find or are often out of stock in our local grocery store. You can get 25% off your first order here! It’s a great spot for vegan, gluten free, dairy free, etc. but also great for good prices on organic foods and products.
- Speaking of deals, there’s a 15% off coupon on our silk pillowcases today! Just check the coupon box below the price and add to cart! We love these–I bought them with the hope that they’d be gentler on our hair and skin than our usual cotton or linen ones. We both like them (you know I had to get Jonny one too because… symmetry, ya know?) and they’re still cool at night during these hot summer months, which is something I was worried about when I ordered them.
- Probably going to order this fun tasseled pillow from TJ Maxx… I’m not usually a bright color person but I love this pop of yellow.
- When did TJ Maxx start getting such cute stuff? I’m also loving this simple wall art for our guest room.
- Last but not least–everyone’s favorite free summer Nashville music festival! Live On the Green is back and they’re wrapping up the season next week over labor day weekend. We have several friends playing this season, so I’m excited to get to go see as many of them as we can. And also, Lake Street Dive. Enough said.
Have a great weekend, y’all!