Lacing up for a new adventure! We’re going to Germany for our anniversary! Jonny found us great tickets on a sale, so on a whim we decided to plan a trip to Munich (and possibly a detour to Zurich) this November for our first wedding anniversary, which just so happens to be a week before Jonny’s 30th birthday. I’m so excited, and we’ve downloaded German on DuoLingo, and can so far say man, boy, girl, and woman. So… can’t ask for a bathroom or directions, but we’ll be able to point humans out. It’s a start.
Anyway, here are my favorite things from around the internet and Nashville this week:
- I posted about how much I love cooking with seasonal veggies this week on Instagram, and this cookbook came in the mail today. Can’t wait to use some of the recipes!
- This amazing rug from World Market
- This has made me laugh SO many times this week.
- I love a good summer cocktail. My current favorite place to walk to for a good drink is Cafe Roze – The Gateway and the Melon Drama are my go-tos right now. They also have Miller High Life on draught, so college me is all about it.
- Speaking of a good summer cocktail, for a recipe for one at home, this one is great.
- I love this macrame wall hanging for a boho bridal shower or outdoor birthday party.
- I think I may include throw pillows in all of these lists… Jonny pretends like he’s annoyed by how many throw pillows we have in our house, but then I remind him how sad a bed or couch or surface looks without one… especially one with pom poms.
- This blanket ladder is somehow so summery… I love the dipped look.
- And if blanket ladders aren’t your thing, you can’t go wrong with an oversized basket like this one.
- Lastly: one thing I’m excited to check out soon: this brand new restaurant named after a Willie Nelson song and album. And you know I love it since I AM a redhead. Better yet–it’s a taco spot. Win-win-win.
Have a great weekend!